INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you or another user in your Slack team adds the Service to your Slack team, we collect the name, Slack ID number, and Slack URL of your team.
- If you are a member of a Slack team that has added the Service, we also collect your Slack user name and ID number.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve the Service.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will never sell user or team information.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with third party service providers who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information, mostly by not storing information not required to use the Service. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
Your information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By using the Service, you consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage and disclosure of your information as described in this Policy.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may also contact us at our address:
2-21-22 Nishi Azabu West Azabu 2F Minato, Tokyo 106-0031
We may change this Policy. If we make any changes, we will change the “last updated” date below.
This Policy was last updated on Jan 18, 2017.